Friday, September 7, 2012

Another day with just the three younger girls....very fun, but spread the word that we do still have space for one more friend!  A 3 or 4 year old girl would be the best fit, I think.  Our morning art activity was watercolor painting...


 MM: "This makes Brown"
          "This ones an ocean"

 Ring around the Rosie,
pocket full of posies
ashes, ashes,
 we all fall down!
 The cows are in the meadow
eating butter cups.
Thunder, lightning,
we all jump up!
 Counting with bears and small blocks...

 turns into:
LS: "I'm building a playground.  For you...see, it's open!"
A little background--the past couple of times we have gone into town to go to the playground it has been closed because they are putting in a new surface.  We still drive by to check though and then we look and all say "nope, still closed..."  I ask L what kinds of things are in her playground and she replies, "bears!"




 The doctor is in!
MM: "You like going to the Doctor?"
LS: "Ya!"
MM: "There's a shot.  There you go.  Don't itch it yet."

LS walks away...
MM: "Where you goin? I try to be a Doctor.  You gotta hold still for your Dr!"



ML was walking around with this bag, then she came down and sat with me.
 She started looking in the bag then pulled out a phone and said, "This my phone.  I call Mama."
 I swear I didn't have them pose like this...was so lucky to get these shots!



 This was so funny...out of the blue, they started calling me Miss Sarah...no idea why because I have never asked anyone to call me "Miss"...actually sounds kinda corny to me, but for some reason they were and it was adorable!

MM: "We have powers!  You (LS) lava girl, you (ML) lava girl, me lava girl.  Lets get her!  Miss Sarah, get her, get her!!"
And they all ran to "get me"...they did this over and over again!
MM: "She gotta go in a cave"
LS comes over to me then says "I did it!"
MM: "You gotta go in a cave! We gotta fight you! Here's my sword!"
LS: "Where's my sword?"




 Lunch today:
Turkey and Cheese on Oat Bread
Peaches/Pears/Banana
Corn
Milk




No comments:

Post a Comment