Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Playgroup Tuesday

The first thing ML did this morning was to go to the shelf and take out watercolor paints!  She really is loving this art medium!
MM: "That's nice painting, M, you paint? Mine can't work, M, you see? Can I have yours & you have this one? This one not working?" (referring to her set of paints)
MM decides that she wants dot-dots instead...

ML makes a circle with dot-dots.
LC and I make our names with play dough letters.

MM: "I making a cookie!"



We went to playgroup today and there were other kids there!  I did not take pics of the other kids, but they were there!







Lunch Today:
Make your own ham and cheese crescent rolls (fun!)
Carrots
Apples & Pears
Milk

These were yummy!  LC wasn't crazy about the cheese, though and we spent some time talking about what else we could put inside crescent rolls and warm up for lunch on another day...some ideas were pizza stuff, turkey and bologna.


No comments:

Post a Comment