I am always forgetting to take pictures during the afternoon! Things get so busy once the bus arrives...we did take some yesterday so here they are!
Yup, that's me, holding a baby....for those of you who know me well, I assure you that I am not breaking down and taking any babies....at least this year :) It was fun to have a visit from our friend Darcie and her two kids Lani and Marek and niece Raein though...I got a little "baby fix" and Marek enjoyed playing with the kids...he spent so much time here when he was really little (Darcie worked with me until he was 2ish) that he still comes in like he owns the place :)!
Darcie and Lani...I guess we didn't get a shot of Marek...
K did a super job of keeping everyone entertained for a few minutes so that I could finish picking up to go outside!
Sarah....REALLY cute job! I love getting the inside view of the day! -Susan
ReplyDeleteThanks! So glad you like it!
ReplyDelete